Reach Above and Beyond!
We are always searching for fresh talent to join our team – people who are creative, passionate about technology, and looking for a chance to learn and grow. With a broad, international client base, CogentNext Technologies promises exciting and challenging opportunities for the right people. We want team members who are customer-focused – We view our clients as “kings” and our consultants as their “advisors.”
Job Code: DF1001
Job Type: Permanent
Position: Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant
We are looking out for a Dynamics 365 F&O Functional consultants tojoin our team. Consultantshould be well versed inFinance and other modules such as Supply chain, Project management and HR.AS a Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant, you will be working on large scale projects most likely relating to D365/AX so having previous functional consulting and sales industry skills around this will help move you and the business forward.At CogentNext, you can expect interesting and challenging responsibilities in a fun, international work ecosystem.
- Delivery of D365 FO end-to-end implementation projects including design, configuration, testing, training, cutover & reporting
- Work with onsite engagement team & client team to gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team during design sessions, gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team to comprehend business problems, develop solutions & implement through in-platform configuration
- Ensure quality project delivery of deliverables produced and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical know-how, written & verbal communication & team participation
- Involvement in pre-sales activities, delivery of estimation and client presentations.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Exposure to presales activities would be an added value
- Between 10 to 15 years or more of relevant experience
- Prepared to travel on a frequent basis
- Experience/Knowledge about ERP implementation methodologies and have strong analytical acumen
- Experience in operating in Shared Services or nearshore teams is an added asset
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision and perform in changing environments
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Desires to constantly assess and incorporate new technologies and software into their skillset
Job Code: DT1001
Job Type: Permanent
Position: Dynamics 365 F&O Technical Consultant
We are looking out for a Dynamics 365 F&O Technical consultants to join our team.The main role of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Technical consultant is to collaborate with the team and the client in the designing, building and maintaining their Dynamics 365 F&O environments and participate in teamwork. Perform many of the technical tasks required for a successful implementation and support in collaboration with the solution architect.At CogentNext, you can expect interesting and challenging tasks in a fun, international work ecosystem.
- Environments management (deploy environments using LCS and Tier3 VMs), system setup and administration, Backup, Refresh databases.
- Understand of technical requirements.
- Create and review technical documents for the requirements.
- Provide estimations for proposed solutions and deliver customizations by respecting the committed/estimated efforts.
- Perform technical development, customization, Reports, Workflows, Entities
- Build and Release Management, Deploy models, Deployable Packages.
- Develop interfaces from/to D365FO using DMF, Logic App, ….
- Follow the standards and best practices on all interfaces and modifications.
- Assist in Troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Unit testing and QC to ensure quality.
- D365FO Security Management.
- Data migration.
- Provide accurate estimation and timelines of tasks.
- Prioritize work and spend time on the most important, business identified concerns.
- Work independently and/or with team members to resolve escalated support tickets.
- Train and support junior developers.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Possess at least four (4) years of significant practical and technical experience in a D365 FO technical development/implementation installation, configuration, source code deployment and all subsidiary software needed for a successful Implementation
- Knowledge of .NET (C#, XML, Web Services, etc.)
- Strong experience with SQL server, SSIS, SSRS,….
- Experience using Azure DevOps
- Strong Experience in Customizations (Pages, Tables, Views, Entities, Workflows, …)
- Experience with Dynamics AX2012 and D365FO
- Experience Power BI
- Excellent documentation skills especially Technical Documents
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
Job Code: DT1002
Job Type: Permanent
Position: Dynamics 365 CE Techno-Functional Consultant
If you think you are ready to lead the CRM practice, this might be the best opportunity for you. we arelooking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Techno-Functional Consultant, who will be mostly involvedin the business processes and solution design and will be hands-on configuring and customizing the implementation of Dynamics CE solutions working with both onshore and offshore development teams. In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute in different ways and play a key role in the continued growth.
- Organize, execute, manage, and document workshops, meetings, and requirements sessions with the client representatives, project stakeholders, business analysts, and consulting team
- Interface effectively with other members of the consulting team to arrive at best-in-class solution
- Deliver high-quality business and software solutions & services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices
- Ensure completeness in meeting business requirements and take accountability for project deliverables including and not limited to project documentation, solution design, performance, reliability, testing features etc
- Maximize usage of OOB features and provide technical design or develop/customize solution approach for identified gaps
- Contribute to activities as required including technical presales, building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations; Proactively skilling up on new versions and technology stack to be future-ready
- Work on the creation of Dynamics 365 solutions and industry templates
- Proactively communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training
- Drive for process improvement, feature reusability and other initiatives to maximize efficiency in delivery
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the management team or supervisors
- Provide guidance and mentorship (technical/professional) to groom other team members
- Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant and proven end to end implementation experience in Dynamics CRM configuration, customization, standard or customized workflows, dashboards, forms, views, integration, plugin development, report development is a must
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all areas within Customer Engagement including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Services, and Project Service Automation
- Working knowledge of the Power Platform (Power Apps, Automate, Power BI)
- Good understanding of Dynamics 365 Common Data Service and Common Data Model including the customisations and development of Business Data Models for different solutions
- Good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons
- Proven track record of successful maintenance or end to end implementation of a number of solutions for medium/ large customers, preferably across a number of business verticals (e.g. healthcare, finance, insurance etc.)
- Proven ability to develop a clear understanding of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution following an effective design approach
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall, agile and DevOps methodologies
- Business process mapping, Fit Gap analysis, work package estimation, work breakdown structure, modelling and documentation knowledge
- Excellent understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisation and development of Business Data Models for different solutions
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and hypercare support
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps & CI/CD is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of .NET framework including extensive experience writing ASP.NET and C# code (not just limited to plugins/custom workflows) is a plus
Job Code: DT1003
Job Type: Permanent
Position: Dynamics 365 BC Techno-Functional Consultant
We are looking for a D365 BC Techno-Functional Consultant who are well versed in upgrade, customise, and integrate D365 BC. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to build more of their skill sets and willing to take the lead role. This role will have responsibility for the delivery and pre-sales of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) Business Central (BC) solutions to Clients. In delivery, you will provide solution direction defining the fit of Business Central to client's needs, gaps and resolution and support through the implementation of Business Central into clients' operations. In pre-sales, you will be responsible for responding to RFP's or significant opportunities, performing discovery and scoping for proposed solution, conduct of demos using Business Central and supporting the sales staff during closure of the opportunity. This individual will have significant experience in Business Central or Navision with familiarity of Dynamics 365 solution sets.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC)/ Dynamics NAV Technical profile with hands-on experience in development, support and maintenance
- Should have hands-on experience in 4-6 large, end-to-end NAV Implementation cycles as a Technical Consultant
- Hands-on experience in different Dynamics Navision versions & aware of customisation in Navision/ BC, having developed customisation from scratch
- Experience on RDLC Report designing
- Knowledge in SQL Server and Azure
- Hand-on, practical experience in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of enterprise-scale apps
- Hand-on experience working in projects using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Learning mindset to learn new technologies and solve complex business problems
- Ability to work and engage with customer independently
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and logical thinking
- Experience in 3rd party integrations and accelerators/ add-ins is desirable
- Minimum of 12+ years of Dynamics NAV Development and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central experience
- Strong knowledge of C/AL, and experience with AL
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers
- Dynamics NAV Web Services
- HTML 5 Experience
- .NET Experience
- Experience participating in Work Scoping & Estimation
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication, planning, and organization skills